Souda, Baikoku Shiyou: Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. No novel on syosetu? Aiyaya, guess Ai-chan has to wait like everyone else.

This has a LN, and translated upto volume 2. I guess I'll read the LN while waiting for the manga.

@Aichan
it's translated up to v2 c15 but on other hand licensed by shit press so no idea till when tl will go

Finally, this is the first time I read a LN before the Manga. so far pretty faithful adaptation, dat power play is done well.

SDK

Looks good but hopefully it gets updated frequently, I always end up forgetting what's happening in these types of manga if it's monthly.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to let yall know that this LN is fantastic and that so far this manga adaptation looks real promising.

Just don't tell me that after 90 chapters will come the revelation that mc was isekai'ed.
Other than that seems good.

Hey I need clarification so do they hate white haired people and want to make em slaves or hate slaves and want to get rid of em cuz wording is off but since empire and evil are interchangeable since star wars and Rome I'd imagine they don't want to free albino waifus

Dex-chan lover
@FrostBlood

That particular group isn't really accepted or favored by any nation other than the MC's nation, but the extent it's treated varies from nation to nation.
And it's not that they hate white haired people, it's that that group only has that appearance.

Aggregator gang
I'm going to guess he'll be weak against the ambassador's boobs. Though it's obvious he and Ninim like each other.

Double-page supporter
Looks interesting enough, MC seems quite intelligent even if reluctant unless he's a fake it til you make it which would still be alright IMO.

Dex-chan lover
“Screw responsibility, screw obligations, i just caaan’t...”
Literally me

Users who are viewing this thread