Filter button: filter and hide manga with a single click. :planned:

Basically I want a "Filter" button (either single click or click>select filter) next to manga title or wherever, to filter and hide manga I'm not interested in from latest releases and/or search>latest. Option B would be to follow every manga that I care about, but I would still see the manga I don't care about everywhere since they're not hidden and checking for new manga would be hard since I need to look for them in the middle of all the other manga I can't hide with option B. Currently you can drop or put manga on hold, etc but there's no way to filter anything so searching is a pain.

I saw this feature in anime-planet.com and figured I would ask if it's possible to use the system they use here since it's extremely convenient. You can check how it works in anime-planet (need free registration), but basically you can set set any manga status to Complete, Reading, Dropped, Won't Read, etc and search and show only manga you're, for example, Reading/Following (this is in mangadex beta, but the opposite, filtering/hiding manga you're following is not) or only show manga you haven't marked or haven't dropped (new manga). Being able to mark manga with Dropped, Won't Read, etc. would allow me to filter manga I don't care about from latest updates and/or search>latest so I would only see manga I want to see.

I searched and saw genre filters, the megathread and such, but I didn't see anything about this so I figured I would ask if adding this is possible or if someone already suggested it. Thanks for your time and sorry if this was already suggested!

Users who are viewing this thread