Author Chapter 50 (Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan)
It’s TOTALLY normal to talk to your shadow and have it reply, nothing evil here.
I mean... at the end of the day it's still brainwashing
I thought he was purely evil. I like this background of him better.
Fanulus is being manipulated by something isn't he? I mean I don't want to use Tobi and black zetsu as an example but . . .
uhh.. i think that's stupid move.. i mean.. you CAN brainwash people to push peace talk easily, heck! even make it successful..
why war tho? specially coming from the one who got isekai-ed
you sure you are not being used here fam?
Okay, so he honestly thinks about himself, that he is doing the right thing for his people...Now the next question regarding him is: Is he really that mentally fucked up or is he being manipulated by that shadow thing? Or maybe it's his own skill, that brainwashes him too, like in a mental feedback loop.
Brainwash the world with the moon reflector dude is so stupid doing a Laputa... He should know his JPN references... He should do the Ultimate genjutsu thing.
AHh yes the best way to counter a mindcontrol ability is to shoot them from a few thousand miles away.
OH SHT!!! IS THE FCKNG GATLANTIS AT IT AGAIN!!! QUICK!! ISEKAI THE YAMATO!!!

https://youtu.be/5HQ6ZRUnCB0
I don't know if it will work with this, but didn't Ken'ichi resist the bat girl's mental attack?
No dude, you’re just a hot guy. That’s literally it, no special powers.
Motherfucker has weaponized headpats.
So... I guess the 'war' starts next chapter?

How many chapters do you all think this 'war arc' is going to be?
Remember when this series had pages so HD your eyes feel blessed by the crisp lines?
Man looks like people really want a war when Fanulus can just talk them into obedience.
Is author a bicycle maniac or something?
The cassette design was pretty out place.
Mitsuba secret foreshadowing genius https://mangadex.org/chapter/30522/15
Ponders if this dude change jobs from sagehood after all this time.
I think he should have gone bigger and better; instead of some floating island, it should have been an orbital bombardment platform and just blasted them to hell from space. The way it is now can be taken down but from orbit? Heh