My Cute Little Kitten - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
The cat just coming back by itself makes so much more sense than them actually finding it. ^^ (Well it might be sitting somewhere obvious or notice them and decide to walk with them but otherwise finding a specific small animal outside is rather hard.)

@Ibri I have to agree with this. When my cat would leave our house it's to hard to searxh for him. But after few hours he would return home asking for food.

what I got from chapter 5 and 6 is that yuna loves the idea that rena needed her, not rena herself

I wonder if this relationship would be okay later on...

Dex-chan lover
Great! So now that she realized she also likes Rena she wont confess just yet cuz she wants the girl that has been keeping a one-side love for over 5 yrs to need her more. Thats actually sad lol. But well, Rena did lied about having sex thinking that it would keep them together for longer, so in a twisted way is kind of fair. No! its not... both are wrong and being really selfish for the wrong reasons lol
Tho Yuna has a serious trauma of being needed and Rena was desperate to finally have her love corresponded. Tricky...

Users who are viewing this thread