Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me everyone knows about the nine Wiseman but don't actually know what they look like?

@Kidawesome55 In a world without TVs and Internet, it's not too surprising that people wouldn't know what anyone they hadn't met personally looked like. Don't forget that they all disappeared 30 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation...

finally Mira is back!
mira is so cute when flustered by the students

even with internet and tv, you can't know about how all famous people look like unless you specifically search into it. Say, you might know Queen Victoria, but do you ever search for her picture until you needed to? Everyone talk about strategist like Sun Tzu and Zhuge Liang (Kong Ming), but how many people know what they actually look like? (or supposed to look like)

Oooo I can feel it. Couple more months until we move past the LN translation. God I wish this series would get licensed.

Dex-chan lover
This artist doesn't know how to stop making amazing girls, huh ?
Also the sense of adventure in this manga is so gooooooooooooooood

Dex-chan lover
And especially with pre-camera era, a lot of paintings may not even capture the actual look of the person, so for all we know the depictions of historical figures we know look nothing like they actually did.

Dunbalf probably has an extra long beard in his artworks or something.

@Taco-chan i guess it technically is? Just imagine the roleplay you were doing with your friends 30 minutes ago became reality while you slept in the middle of it and woke up 30 years later instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz Isn't all the wisemen are actually real players from previous world?
In a sense they are continuing the roleplay after becoming their character.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu They need to try to fit into the world as best they can based on their character. Dumbalf got a restart as his Mira avatar wasn't known in game so he was free to act as a new character while the others had to kind of stick to the way they played.

Double-page supporter
@Taco-chan kind of... But you should consider the fact that even when it was just a game - it was incredibly realistic and complex, so anybody can create/conquer entire kingdom.
So just think about "nine wisemen" as exaggerated title of the main party of the guild that in control of the nation.

Users who are viewing this thread