Release That Witch - Ch. 76 - It’s not the same for him

Fed-Kun's army
Well damn right, what Anna said is true because if princes were like on the book, they will despise witches, low-class people and only thinks nobles as the mighty one.

A true king is a person who can move people's heart with good persuasion and acts that give them good impression of him, not a king who abuse his powers to get everything he wanted to but in exchange he will lose trust and being backstabbed even by his most loyal one.

@darknesspker Considering what exactly Roland is trying to build, a well designed bureaucracy scoffs at the idea of being fallen by the loss of a single man..

Contributor
Well, almost all witches had a shitty mother and father. It seems that the author has made a strange connection - witches are born in pathological homes.

I did read web novel- have over 1400 chapters. But i won't spoil anything. If you want to know- go find yourself.

Dex-chan lover
And then we have Roland here, going "Lol monarchies."

The witches are trying to set him up as a keystone, but he's actually trying to build something more self-sustaining than that.

@mrmm

The witches are fertile?

No, they are all infertile. Which is one of the central problems that Scroll has with Anna and Nightengale's ambitions. She thinks its a bit selfish for the prince to be monopolized by a witch, when without an heir the next ruler of Graycastle could easily go back to a witch-hater.

I hope this gets popular and changes the ending, the story really fizzles out in the final stretch.

Dex-chan lover
God I wish they stop the Anna-Roland ship dead in the waters already, still cannot get past the fact the artist made her look like she's 14. Nightingale is best girl forever.

Group Leader
IGN5V1P.png

@ZookaDex

As much as I also felt that the ending of the novel was kinda lacking, I kinda feel like the author shouldn't be blamed for that despite his own reassurances. He did get one of those suspensions on the story that the hosting site had to follow lest they get the PRC government on their ass, and I feel like the author got rattled by that, hence why he opted to end the novel ASAP.

Was still a fun ride through and through, just that the novel could've easily gone on for another couple of hundred chapters or so to flesh out the final battle and give us a proper epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread