Author BUCCI GANG
Hiii, thank you so much for all the work you guys do. I really love your proyects :3

I’m part of a Spanish Scan called Whitelies Fansub and we were wondering If we could retranslate “Soundless Cosmos” into Spanish. Of course we will credit you If we get the permission.
Thank you for your time and effort!! uwu <3
Thank you for all of your works!!! I love all of your translations & your dedication
Can someone tell me what chapter the raws are currently at for A Stepmithers Fairytale?
@darkmeep the raws are at ch 33 :)

PS. and thank you bucci gang for the translation y'all are legit my favorite!!!! <3
Thank you for the time and effort and everything! i love you guys and i wish you to stay healthy and safee!
@tsukasa0325 Omg sorry I don’t check here very often since I don’t get notifications for the group comments. I only check my inbox for these things so I didn’t notice!! You can use our TL just make sure to get your own raws ^^ sorry for the late response any questions just @ me or DM me hahah
Bucci Gang are absolute vixens. I have been thoroughly seduced by their top tier work. I want to spoil each and every team member like I'm the emperor and they're my isekai reincarnated daughter. The only guiding light in my lonely and desolate world.
thank you for the chapter but what font are you using
@bedis Hello! We use different fonts for different series and depending on if it's a speech bubble, narration etc. so you need to be more specific with which you're wondering about 😊
@godofsalmon what about the one used in the bubbles of "who made me a princess"
@bedis SF Arch Rival
I just wanted to thank you for alle the hard work you all are doing.
A Stepmother's Märchen and Miss not so Sidekick are my absolute Favorites.
Thanks for working on it.
Last edited 1 mo ago by vegi33.
Thank you for translating the mystic messenger webtoon! I thought I would have to manually run everything through google translate but with this, I can read accurate translations

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Thank you so much for these translations! I read most of them.I was wondering when miss not so sidekick was going to update...?
@Haven1011 There's most likely going to be a mass release soon. Please be patient; after all, the last update was just 20 days ago. Thank you.
Keep pumpin out Crimson Karma! Much love keeper up!
Love your description image
@Kousora Thanks!
@um3i The team is working hard to catch up to the raws for Crimson Karma & your support is well received 😆
Awesome job on karma. :).