Author Isekai titles so dumb they could work
"The Hero's Brocon Sibling Chases Them to Another World"
"In Another World Where Pretty Women Kick Me By Accident"
"Please Don't Make Me Marry This Tsundere Princess"
"I'll be the Matchmaker the Rivals and Conquest Targets Need!"
"I Nuked My Own Country to Stop Demon Lord From Advancing Further"
"That One Time the Warlord Have a Daddy Issue and Started 7 Years long War"
"I Reincarnated as Novelist, I Make Living by Writing Dumb Novel using Dumb Titles I Read from Previous World"
"I used to be a pyromaniac, but now I'm a pyromancer"
My slow life reincarnation ~ I want to live a slow life in another world but I'm a high maintenance bastard who can't live without rice, Japanese food, and modern technology so I'm going to wreck the other world culture while I'm at it ~
"Is this the real world ? Is this just isekai ? Caught in a weird loop, no escape from the Demon King !"
A story about a guy who keeps switching between the real life and another world each time he dies, but no matter what he does, no matter the world, the Demon King keeps sending his minions to kill him. Why ? Because even though he's weak, killing him earns a lot of xp for his demon army ! (also Truck-kun is a demon too)
"I Got Into a Accident with Truck-kun and Died, But Somehow My Honda Civic Was Reincarnated Into Another World where Only Luxury Cars Exist."
"I began my new life as a left tit!"
I'd read the country nuking one.

"When I Reincarned I Petrified A Philosopher, So Now I Am Rich And Immortal"
@Haikaka

> I'd read the country nuking one.
Heck, you can even play the game!!
Here's that particular scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDwablWzDE
"I Reincarnated as Novelist, I Make Living by Writing Dumb Novel using Dumb Titles I Read from Previous World"

@hazzack that is a scene from the "Metropolitan System" manhwa. 😀
" I got isekai into Mein Kampf" 😂
preferable this version https://youtu.be/Ng18p-88C-g
Last edited 1 mo ago by Doujinftw.
I reincarnate as the father of the demon lord,time to teach him manners as I make him go through trainings from hells
- That One Time I Got (Regrettably) Reincarnated as A Super Mutant Hybrid Tardigrade, and Now I Can't Die to Go Back To My World.

- Accidentally Got Reincarnated as Schrôdinger's Cat; Now What Should I Do?

- Help! I'm a Planaria in This Life, and Now The Other Mes Are Starting to Incite The Revolution for Experiment Subjects' Freedom!
"I spent my life making TF2 memes and I'm now reincarnated into a horrible amalgamation of all the characters."
Palinka Effect! Or the Time the Yugoslavian Nations in an adapted version for the time period got transported into a fantasy world
"That time my dick nearly caused a world war in another world"

"God sneezed when he made my isekai body, so i look like a brutally killed corpse"

"My isekai mother got me engaged, but i'm too stupid for marriage...oh and i'm the crown prince"
Last edited 17 days ago by fagguette101.
@nobenkyou I died when I read this. I just imagined my own two-door 2004 honda civic struggling with insecurity in the luxury car world. Would my civic be considered desirable there since he would be the only one of his kind? Would the civic be summoned as a hero?? There are too many possibilities...
"Melancholy of the isekai destroyer: I declared war on all isekais, but dumber and dumber isekais keep popping out of nowhere"
"I got reincarnated in another world, but my girlfriend and all the girls I cheated on her reincarnated too and now they want my head"