Kaguya-sama wo Kataritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - We Want to Talk About the Student Council Election Bulletin

Double-page supporter
well now I feel less sorry for him when Kaguya forced him out of the race

Dex-chan lover
I am happy to see that kaguya finally found out how fanatically they are fans of her and the president. One even managing to stalk well enough to acquire something she has used.

Dex-chan lover
Heeh~

It takes some balls to target Miyuki while being within a kilometer of Kaguya, I'll give him that.

Dex-chan lover
Well he wasn't wrong about there being shady things going on behind the scenes.
Unfortunately for him, the perpetrator got to him before he could actually do anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the feeling their exclusion from the clubroom was not for pure and fair reasons so much as their adoration of the president in Kaguya's presence...

with how hongo trying to spread rumors about prez,
it makes me not feel sorry for him when he was forced to resign coercively by kaguya

For being a reference to the first two Kamen Riders, Hongo Hayato is quite the scummy person, huh?

Oh, well, not that anything came out of it.

Double-page supporter
This is the guy from that part about a Chinese sweetener. The sweetener was the most memorable part for me.

Double-page supporter
@Rafaelrgm This guy ran for student council president, and Kaguya intimidated him into dropping out while offering him some tea with a no calorie sweetener. The way I said it, it may have sound bigger than it was, but it was just the first two pages of Chapter 66, and he doesn't appear much otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread