Buzzy Noise - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

The relationship between Kiyosumi and what's her name is so strange. I'm getting kind of excited to see how this performance will turn out.

it kind of shocked me seeing them in the bath together, apparently i missed the memo that they're in a relationship now? did I forget something lmao

Double-page supporter
When did the ship happen? It was just now being built in the yard and the next time I look, it’s 100 miles off shore?

jak

Contributor
Are they in a relationship now or just comfortable enough to take a bath together?

Fed-Kun's army
LOL The MC is passive about everything!

"Hey, Kiyosumi, mind if I strip naked and get in the tub with ya?"
"Uh..."
"Just do it once. If you do it just once, you'll undoubtedly understand everything."

Aggregator gang
I was hoping the manga would do something more with social anxiety and the desire to be needed, but as someone else said, this is so shallow.

Dex-chan lover
@bambou1991
Yeah I was also kinda hoping that it would expand more on the "need" to always be connected and constantly engage in social gatherings- type culture that we experience nowadays

But at the end of the day I guess man is a social animal, do everything in moderation? Socializing is some new sorta addiction?

Me:*saw them taking bath together*

also me: *goes to comment box to see what's going on*

The bathing scene isn’t that weird tbh. When you have a young male and a young female living in the same apartment, ofc they’re gonna develop a friends-with-benefits relationship

Users who are viewing this thread