My Fair Footman - Ch. 19

so he's a sadist but just for her
i feel that whenever he gets around to confessing she's gonna remember their convo and reject him for fun

Thanks for the translation!

So, male MC knows for sure that Elijah is a woman right? I ask because a few chapters ago, it seemed like he had a hunch that she was in fact a "she," but I don't think there was ever a eureka moment where he knows for sure.

I thought it was clear that he knew back from the time when he didn’t let her dress him.
Anyway, nice chapter. I like that he talks about the consequences if his parents don’t approve, feels more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter I was like.. He's talking about you... You're going to be the one to reject him. Its you Eli!!
Many thanks lol

Another super dense heroine 😏. It's no wonder he knows since they grew up together and he's older. He might have even accidentally heard her complaining about it when she was younger. He might remember her from before she had to start acting as a boy. It was obvious he knew when he wouldn't let her dress him or when he let her into his carriage. But he's got a bit of an S personality. But I really like the story. Cute! Can't wait til he finds out she plans to quit and get married when she turns 18. Hope we get to see him panic. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
dsafljksdf it's you!!! it's definitely you!!!! eli you cutie 😅i mean i can see why she would have no idea though afdlkjfdlkj but if he only knew she plans to leave falkdfsklj she should tell him soon ehehe 👀

thank you so much for the update, i'm really liking this series!!!

Now the puzzle is almost complete. No wonder there are things he would not let eli to let somebody do or know like coloring her hair alone, dressing him up, making her his personal assistant, taking heavy punishment (the dolls he got and paid probably kept it somewhere to reminisce his love heh) and so on ☺️

But how does he know??
Also it'll be nice if he can ask her for consent first hahq

I'm still hoping he doesn't know, but that's looking less and less likely. He could be considering "Elijah" as a partner without knowing he's actually a girl, but idk.

Dex-chan lover
1: he totally knows that the MC is a woman. 2: she doesn't know that he knows and that he is in love with her. 3: MC is dense, as usual :D

Okay, he definitely knows.
That huge description of the woman he's loved for a couple of years now all fits with her. They've been together for a few years now so the 'I realized it a few years ago' fits, the 'you probably know her' fits as it's HER, 'she's from a poor family' of course fits with Elijah, she's virtually hasn't a single penny to her name, the 'she doesn't know, we're not dating' description also fits completely.
No matter how you look at it, IT'S DEFINITELY HER.
Really, though, I have to applaud Elijah for her denseness, she's really oblivious to her surroundings.

I knew it. He knows that she's a woman. The signs were all there. Lol
I mean they've been together for how many years now. I think at one point he'd figure it out.
Even the crown prince who first saw Elijah is suspicious of her.

Now that he mentioned it "Her look when she's crying...", I think he heard that time when Elijah was crying in front of her mom that she was a girl and not a boy. That's why he fought those boys asses. I dunno just a speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread