Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Recovery

What a lame/lazy character design for Libra. A golem maid!! Really!?! What do maids have to do with libra?
That’s really a waste of an opportunity. I mean, the dungeon/grave is like an Egyptian tomb!! Ancient Egyptians had a god that used scales! And was the God of the Dead! Anubis!! You know what they didn’t have ......French maids!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh wonderful I love this manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Desgod
After they made Aries into a trap.. What did you expect? Mangas are made for japanese people, and their tastes are widely known, you shouldn't be expecting something like that to begin with. :b
And even if the author had thought about making It themed around Anubis, it would most certainly end up as dog eared girl, and you can bet that she would still be a maid. LOL

@kur0g4m1
Lol! True true. Re-reading my comment, I sound more high-key about it then am lol. I was just looking forward to how they were gonna flesh out a character that is represented by scales. After reading further, her badassery makes up for a lot. But I still think they just had a pair of Japanese cliche dice ? ?. “Okay for Libra....*shake* *shake* *roll* .. we got robot....and...maid.”

Wild speculation ahead, possibly spoilers?

OK, Diina is definitely evil. Two chapters ago she secretly went back to kill Mars and she calls him a "pitiful NPC" (she knows about the game world?!) while spouting off about some sort of plan she is orchestrating. Now she reveals her deceitfulness and the ability to manipulate memories. Why do you think the golems attacked her in the tomb? Why do you think no one remembers her at first? Why is everyone's memory of her just a cardboard cutout in the background? The fact Libra and the golems don't recognize her is most damning. They are artificial lifeforms, they have perfect memories and aren't effected by illusions. Libra doesn't remember Diina because Diina wasn't there. She has isn't who she says she is and has faked her way into Lufasu's party using memory manipulation.

Question is, what's her motive? Is she a player, a god, a disgruntled NPC? The demon king? What was she really doing in Lufasu's castle when Lufasu returned? Diina must be trying to get Lufasu to recollect her military might so that she can achieve some sort of goal, but what?

I feel like she is either an NPC that became self-aware of the game world and is trying to enact revenge against the players for the war and destruction they caused OR she could just be the demon king in disguise, trying to collect the power of the former "absolute ruler" in order to overturn the balance between the demons and the humans. The demon king route seems more likely, since she has a pretty OP skillset: teleportation, memory manipulation, whatever skill she used to headshot Mars, and probably many more she has yet to reveal.

Dex-chan lover
Surprising how everything is exactly like the game world every single time with diina being the only part which is not like the game and she is the only blip. Sure its easy to see it as a person looking and not living that life, but still...

Dex-chan lover
what if the current 2 followers don't know who the advisor is because that isn't the advisor? and the normal golem didn't recognize her, either. the MC also didn't even recognize her, could just be someone lying.

Hmmmm, I kinda see the hypno thing. I mean she makes people "look at her" I mean I find it hard to believe she could actually hypno Libra(golem/LvL910) without her knowing and the MC(LvL1000). However, things aren't explained enough to know what's what.. Like can someone from a lower level hypno someone one level higher, let alone a few hundred levels?...etc...etc.

I will say this however, if it was only based on the fact that she killed the demon, then I don't see her as a bad guy. something more a long the lines of.. She was taking out the trash.. NPC comment is easily explained, similarly to how Overlord NPCs learned things when it was still a "game" overheard their masters talking. She could of heard the MC talk back when it was still a game to him. She learned things.... yaaddaa..... yaddaaa HOWEVER, that's only based simply with her killing the demon, not uhm.. the whole hypno thing as well

Dex-chan lover
Calling this right now.
There's more to the advisor
than what meets the eye.

Dex-chan lover
yeah the advisor is the bad guy that killed mars
or if you wanna go really wild she might be that main bad guys son LOL

a made a guess and a mod marked it as a spoiler lul
Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

the shown but not-explained joke in page 26 is that when MC sees the glittering mountain of jewel, s/he cant help but want to collect them all. so Diina reproach h/er that those are not to be taken home, and aries continuing that said that Ruphas had always liked shiny glittering jewel/accesories.

I don't think Dina ever existed in the first place, I think she's a spy or something, even with a weak presence to be able to go unnoticed by a robot seemed unlikely, even the way she does things are a bit suspicious....

Users who are viewing this thread