Butter!!! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
That was it? Kind of disappointing to be honest... No proper conclusion or closure on either romance or dancing club part.

Reminds me of the "Sesuji wo Pin" manga which was equally disappointing, though less realistic/down to earth.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the concept and art, it's too bad stories would get dragged out from the cycles of passive aggressiveness.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was one of those better endings. I at least like the extra segments as the conclusion chapter. Feels more lively.

A nice series indeed

Also yes, Ne-Yo does look cooler than Usher. I at least like more songs from him anyway

Muchas gracias por completar la historia,es una de mis favoritas .
Thank you.

Uuurgggg so the UST gets slightly resolved but then it ends
Also Yone and glasses guy are hilarious

Such an abrupt ending... I wouldnt be surprised if the author simply grew bored with this or felt too stressed to continue. Although I like this series, maybe it was for the better that they decided to quit here since their new manga Ikoku Nikki feels like it has more potential. The romance tag should probably be removed too.

After 7 years, it's now over. I loved these characters, they were so real to me. Thank you for seeing this to the end, Transcendence/Decadence!!

Double-page supporter
I started reading this many years ago, and paused it to wait for the translations to be done so I could read it in one go (I tend to forget many things over time). Thanks for translating the whole series!

These extras were fun. The part with Haba and Kakei was too real haha

Users who are viewing this thread