Golden Kamuy - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - Angels of the Drift Ice

Contributor
Looks like our adorable little scamp*, Ogata, is back! I sure wonder what sort of horrible thing he will do this time, only to get caught and then let go because Asirpa doesn't like killing.

@ElBichoRaro
You fucking take that back now. Asirpa is a strong independent Ainu girl who don't need no man, especially when she's still underage.

The bear just slowly creeping in on them is just... gold, true comedy gold! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
She was using herself as a shield for him...! Honestly I could cry.

Whatever happens... I feel like she has the resolve of a hero. Which is. Honestly terrible. She's still a child! It just makes me so angry at her father. Fuck him for trying to raise a child to lead a war...

Dex-chan lover
The awkward moment when you end up learning more at the end notes than that university class some years ago...well...

also @xyzzy lol at your comment of asirpa, it made me really laugh but in a really good way? Love that people keep in mind she's a kid, I personally believe we have to be mindful even if it's a manga (or maybe even more cause it's a manga?) Anyway thanks your comment made my day

Dex-chan lover
The face is a little wide for a polar bear and the fur is too puffy, so I agree with the notes. If only Anehata Shiton were here.

Users who are viewing this thread