My Fair Footman - Ch. 18

Group Leader
Of course he says yes and explains jack shit. Why do these misunderstandings all have to start the same way. TTvTT I'm still looking forward to this though since it's so damn cute.

Fed-Kun's army
ohuhuhuhuu i seee how it issss another cliche misunderstanding huhuhuhu I SEEEE

And of course she is right in front of you, right!😍
Oh hold on dose that mean he already knows that she's a girl!?!? Lol OMG😷😅

Ha ! That's the best clue we got so far that says he knew she was a woman ! Nice !

Dex-chan lover
@Rogar It's possible that he actually doesn't know. Though odds are that he does, this other woman could be the woman he intends to "make" our female lead into in order to pacify family and rumor mills. It's possible Albert is "gay" for our girl and wants to cover it up with a believable scam. Like in that one story about the two cross-dressing dudes who fell in love with each other's female personas.

@UntappedChaos if the conversation had come up anywhere else it's possible that it could have been cleared right away too. bummer. On the other hand, the description did say our girl is gonna be invited to be Sir Albert's dress-wearing partner, and from the description, it didn't seem like that was gonna be a late-game development. So it's likely that the "other woman" misunderstanding will be cleared up quick. I'd say two chapters of confusion, maybe three.

Dex-chan lover
I think the possibility of him not knowing the true gender is possible. He just thinks he is gay right now. I don't know tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't foresee Elijah understanding that it's her that he likes....
So I guess that means next chapter we are going to see Elijah feeling all dejected because her master likes someone else, despite that someone else actually being her....
I hope the author doesn't pull that typical cliche move 😅 I always find it so refreshing when they go off script a bit lol

Dex-chan lover
Mna.. i kinda want her to be a long lost noble just so they could get together already
Many thanks

Do you guys need a proofreader for this series? This chapter was a choppy mess.

so wat elijah the duke's granddaughter or some cringe shit like that. his dead son aka count's old bestie gon be some red-haired fellow so tat elijah can marry our albie here since she is of higher rank (duke's granddaughter) that kind of shit? i hope im wrong smh. also wats the point f hiding her red hair if her mum also has red hair???? like they should've drawn her mummy with a different color to make it all sPeCiAllll

HE KNOWS!!!!
Or maybe he doesn't... I think he does tho... The way he's looking at her... That passionate gaze with a burning desire coated underneath in the deepest shade of red...

Okay, that was weird. Point is, he's being VERY suspicious and probably knows.

Oooh itd be so cliche if Turbelis’s son is elijah’s fatherrrrrr (also red hair is extremely recessive so the father would have to have it as well or at the very least some sort of fair colored hair; thusly dying it black [and hiding her gender] would throw off most of the glancing resemblance of elijah to either of her parents)

Users who are viewing this thread