Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 11 Ch. 67 - My Bloody Night Game Part 2

Dex-chan lover
page 2 , on the cards is a chinese / japanese idiom : evil persons will have their evil retributions : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E6%83%A1%E6%9C%89%E6%83%A1%E5%A0%B1

Aggregator gang
shes a good girl, She'd make a good girlfriend/wife for the MC if she continues to survive his ....ugh misfortunes.. But I feel really bad his ghost waifu is starting to disappear :/ I know he has to move on from her death in some point. But shes been really interesting in this series to have around and saved many many times. I hope she at least says some words to the MC before she disappears :/ A Farewell or I love you, or whatever. Stuff she never got to say before she died.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so maybe the comment from Mako of "You're the one holding her back" was that. Maybe MC hasn't actually moved on from her death and is chaining her down, like the parallel world chapter where Hayakawa was chaining his other selves down. Kinda sad knowing that she's starting to actually fade now that Eguchi's there, she's a great pair for him yet I still feel sad about ghost-waifu fading due to that. Also lol Reina's like Prez as well but with a more trashy group, she probably won't last.

Users who are viewing this thread