Koiiji: Love Glutton

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she moved in with her bloody sister?! As in, that conniving bitch who fucked her over? I do not understand Shimura Takako's characters sometimes.

Can we all agree that the sister is a bitch, both in her manipulative ways and in the literal sense of the word. I hate her.

Besides that I really like the manga. It is an interesting story with an approach you don't really see often. Only the way the story is told confuses me sometimes. Like how there are switches of point of view, not only over different chapters, but even mid chapter. The same for flashbacks. I am so used to manga using dark pages to communicate that a page is a flashback, that the flashbacks in this manga always catch me off guard and it takes me about two pages to even realize that it is a flashback and what it is about.

EDIT: Lol just read a chapter where they used black pages for a flashback. Took them 30 chapters to do it.

It was a painful read it made me emotionaly distressed for mame I just want her to be happy

All these months in, with only a few chapters left, and I gotta say, I really like the sister in this. There's a lot to unpack with all the characters despite how simple they can be sometimes. I'm always glad to have fun light reads whenever a new Shimura Takako story comes my way.

No feeling is worse than getting caught up on a story you fall in love with that isn't finished being released

this series is literally stressing me out, Mame deserves better

Users who are viewing this thread