Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Heroes Make a Decision

Dex-chan lover
Man, I still can't get used to the art. It feels... incomplete, somehow? Not sure how to explain it. Lower quality raws, maybe, idk what goes into the cleaning process.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember... Is the cat a girl or a boy? Because it feels like a tomboy in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I think they were treated as a she when the human hunters caught them. Up to that point I thought they were a dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger @icarushector bro this chapter confused the fuck outa me with the whole everyone calling the elf, cat and MC "girls" which made me think for a second that MC was a girl lmao but I think its more of Elf is a girl and Cat is a girl too while MC is a guy

Dex-chan lover
He's so adored it's satisfying.

Of course nobody cares about his appearance. Rather, what's so weird about how he looks?

@Psychronia In human society he's considered an ugly fatass, that even he even recognised and acknowledged himself as one, hence why he didn't want to appear in public as the hero who slayed the demon lord.
It's not that nobody cares about his appearance, it's only because just like how MC sees demi-humans resembling similar to each other, demi-humans don't have a notion of human appearance and can't judge on their beauty since they appear the same in their eyes.
If he goes to any human town, he'd be shamed to the fatass he is, as it was written in the original story.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia even more than not caring, the orc said he looked the same as elf-chan to him, which is ironic since he got called an orc in the past. It's probably a fantasy version of the cross-race effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the art quality definitely took a huge drop. It’s pretty depressing to look at, even if the content is so wholesome.

Group Leader
@Artaris Either the Goddess or High Spirit that gave Garrius his ability and supported him while he was the hero.

Aggregator gang
yea the art did take a dive starting last chapter but ima continue to try to look past it. Hope someone starts really translating the novel again

Double-page supporter
Think there was a doujin with a similar premise, “Orc girls like handsome guys“ or somesuch.

Users who are viewing this thread