Magical Trans! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Anxiety

Group Leader
For (potentially) deftly sidestepping a misunderstanding plot, Karin's mom is mom of the year.

Keep ganbette-ing, Karin! Don't fall into the misunderstanding pothole! You've got this!

Dex-chan lover
A good mother doesn't let her daughter fall for the misunderstanding plot.

I love it when romcoms and harem mangas try to explore what it's like from the other side of things.

Oh, yeah, it's so funny when the romantic interests are jealous or have a misunderstanding, right? No, it isn't. Realistically, it would be as with Karin here: she knows she's jumping to conclusions, but she can't help it. She feels sad, doubts herself, loses her appetite and is about to cry. Thank the god of magical girls that she doesn't suffer from the "absent parents syndrome" and has a mother who can help her.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 Chapter 2 should be released in 2-3 days. Chapter 3 is fully translated, and chapter 4 has like 6 bubbles remaining - for these, it's now up to my other team members (proofreading, typesetting).

ivv

Dex-chan lover
when a closed eye character opens their eyes, some sh*t is about to happen

ftaiVfw.png

Double-page supporter
page 11 kissing is pretty pure actually, it's not like she was thinking about intercourse

There need to be more characters like this mom. A voice of reason that pushes the jealous angry girl through her own mind games. So many just want to jump tot he girl being angry for a while and that's so lame. But no. She was given logical reasons for the day and is now breaking her shell and possibly progressing the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I love how in one scene we have this serious scene, and then we go back to Minami being "Damn, I'm cute!" right after

Users who are viewing this thread