Xian Ni - Ch. 117 - Master of the Blood Sea

Dex-chan lover
@Sephiroth508 It would be better to read the novel from the beginning as the manhua is missing a lot of details, but if you don't want to, this chapter of the manhua corresponds roughly to the chapter 185 of the novel.

where can I find the novel? is it being translated into english too? anyone got a link plz?

@Kaarme I know. I read it in the past. Way back when. And stopped after that superb and beautiful "Mortal" Arc. Recently was in the mood to start it again after seeing 1800 released chapters so I wanted to catch up with the help of the manhua. :)

@magz Wuxiaworld.

@Kaarme @Sephiroth508 - If you guys ever get time you should read the novel for "I Shall Seal The Heavens". It has some pretty significant tie-in's later in the story. There's some references and cameo's that are important to the larger story that Er Gen plans on telling. It ties "Renegade Immortal" and "Beseech the Devil" together into it. After that, "A Will Eternal" continues the shared universe.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim I read 1000+ chapters of I Shall Seal The Heavens, but when it started to spoil Renegade Immortal more and more, I decided to put it on hold until Renegade has been fully translated. I really love Renegade Immortal, easily the best xianxia I've read, so I wouldn't want to get spoiled about anything.

@Kaarme I've finished ISSTH and I've read about 700-800ish of AWE. Haven't read BTD though. I really like Er Gen's works so I like it when they're nearing the end or are completely translated. Xian Ni is almost complete so that's why I'm starting it back up again. BTD is still some ways off. Will read it in a year. :)
But so far, this is probably my favourite Er Gen novel. I like the character or Meng Hao better but the writing of this is so much better.

Its so bad that the artist didn't do justice in the early chapters, it pulled so many people away but after the artists changed for the last time its going really good.
PS: Wang Lin is the best mc in Er Gen's novel

Users who are viewing this thread