Miss Not-So Sidekick

Can someone start uploading chapters? q v q
This manhwa is reaaaaly good and funny

@Eiry
This has official English translations which are now linked under the description.
Additionally, Bucci Gang is translating a few chapters ahead. You can read how to access it on their discord server. They have moved to MD since I wrote this, so you can read their translations here 💞🎉!
I am also a big fan of this work. One of my favorites atm.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 well ive never seen this persons work before so i have zero idea if this series is even good so it seems crazy for me to actually pay for something i have no idea if its good

Bucci Gang has started uploading to MD? What a pleasant surprise for us Impatient & Sleepless fans!
I had to power through the first chapter of this since didn't like it's art style. But the comedy/gags after that hooked me.
The other romcom Bucci Gang is translating, The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion, is also one of my favorites. if you enjoy romcom, I recommend giving both a shot. They are quite different from each-other

@dokidoki
The first 2 chapters are free to read. They want to get you hooked on the series they sell after all. I recommend reading both chapters before judging.
Personally, I didn't care for anything before the isekai.

Oh Ma Gaaahh!!! Tyvm for uploading!!! ヽ(o♡o)/

-it feels like Christmas-

My sister was raving about this, but I couldn't really get past the first chapter bc I didn't really like the art style... Might try reading again.

Well i realized since some chapter that it is not my cup of tea

But well still read it till the last chapter

If u live comedy you will like it
But if youre someone serious like me, you wont like this kind of story

Btw thankyou for translating this mahwa!

Fed-Kun's army
Binged all 70ish chapters today. The protagonist is definitely my favorite shoujo isekai MC, by far. Like it's impossible to dislike her.

This is actually really great. I feel like the author actually cares, especially with how patient they are being with the plot lines.

Users who are viewing this thread