Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan

Dex-chan lover
President has to be one of the most annoying characters ever

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what's the fucking point of this character or this "arc"? He have a billion other plot points to adress and characters who could get more focus and still we are wasting God knows how many chapters with this annoying idiot.

Dex-chan lover
President is intensely annoying. But consider some of the other side characters we've had . . . would you like to go back to THEM acting like morons? Pres at least has a weird panache to him.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy: In retrospect, yes, I'd rather go back to Hikari acting like a friggin' moron than suffer this idiot any day. If he becomes an ongoing, regular member of the cast (even much worse, becomes friends with Kenji) I'll most likely drop this series. Who wants to be completely and irritatingly annoyed while reading what used to be a fun and pleasant read?

Thank you all, for reminding me, that, i shall give it some time to get pass that annoying dude.

If this piece of shit so called president stays in the manga its a direct no for me.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys there is not many chapters left. Don't drop it yet. Hang in there till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Changed from Complete to Ongoing. Sure it is complete on Japan, but translation is still not done.

Power Uploader
Until a better system is introduced, status will take country of origin as base and descriptions will be in English. Please stop changing it.

Dex-chan lover
They said on their site that they will skip chapter 30. I hope that it’s a prank.

Dex-chan lover
Bro and glasses are too cute and I think captain grew on me after the arcade chapter. This series is at a very comfy level right now I think.

Dex-chan lover
... I was wondering how I was missing how they got into this situation... Glad that I am not (only) crazy, but that there is anmissing chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread