Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Between Duty and Emotion (Part 3)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for these releases!

And COME ON!!! Just try to agree with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Am I overthinking it or narrative portrays empire as clear evil side of a conflict?

........Are they somehow related? I understand their mindset being exactly alike, but they have a few physical features that look WAY too similar to each other and I'm not sure if its just the art style, their faces are too similar as well as their hair partings, but primarily are the hair antenna's they both have that are exactly the same shape, which in most cases is a family trait....

@kwendy
they are
the first to do an attack, the first ones to belittle and treat the enemy as lesser, and the ones to imprison and treat their captured enemies wrongly
while the stars actually accept the empire citizens if they show no bias and at this point are just fighting because of the 100+-year-old grudge

You can tell neither of them want to fight the other, they'd rather be friends (or more, in her particular case).
War is such an ugly thing.

Remember, a Corrupt Country is where there's a lots of Rules and Bureaucracy, more Chances of Corruption and More Complicated The Laws are makes it harder to change, and The Ones making it hard to change are The Corrupt Ones

No One is Clean Here

@kwendy
You mean the fact that it all started with the Empire that haunted the witches, is run by a bunch of creepy guys, and they're willing to let their underlings die?

Nhaa, you are CLEARLY thinking too much!

Users who are viewing this thread