Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.5 - YJ 28 Special: The Day Hino Kyouji Became Magnificent

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't we just follow Hino?

The main MC is admirable but there's a point where believability of character becomes way to fantasy than post apocalyptic.

Alright #1 (Hino) is still awesome, now I'll put in the effort to remember his name. He's just going with the flow and taking up their offers. Wow so they don't hate each other at all lol

Wait so you telling me he never did threesome before this? I mean the guy is living like a king ever since he woke up.

Why can't we make this guy the MC instead of the other person? This guy is waaaaay more relatable then number 2.

@degfiledge okay fair point, but I still don't like the main character personality and his logic. He's trying to find a cure all by himself instead of trying to contribute to help the human race. I'm not trying to say he should stop trying to find a cure but at least, but at least try to make baby's just in case his plan on finding a cure goes up in flames.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this guy would be an egotistical douchebag but the more I read about him, the more I think he's a cool dude.

Ngl this guy is cool, like, he gives off cool vibes, cooler than the MC.

It's hard to have a romance story when you don't know shit about the female lead ya know, so I'm in favor of this guy being the protagonist.

As a whole he's also helping humanity in a quicker way compared to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
why is this considered a ".5" chapter? isnt this important enough to be a main chapter? Does this mean we never gonna get a Hino Focused chapter in the main story? also I like how Hino's still keeping the Actress girl around.

Users who are viewing this thread