Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 8

Amazing. The artist have made this chapter from a seemingly dark and serious conversation between bakarina and president into a light and little bit comedic one

Other than that, thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
A bit anticlimatic, but on some level it seems really fitting that this is how Sirius' threat is ended.

Dex-chan lover
"Even though you used a sleep spell on me with the intention that i would die in my sleep and kidnapped another girl. I don't think you are a bad person"

Um excuse me, but what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
@Jachinz

To be fair, as she says, there were no witnesses and noone knowing of their meeting.
If he was willing to personally and literally get his hands dirty, nothing except himself could stop him.

Aggregator gang
Should a secret room/entrance to a second secret room really have a window to the outside ?

Dex-chan lover
@Jachinz She's a villain (self-proclaimed) herself, so obviously she wouldn't be so eager to judge other people just because they might have done some dubious deeds. She would essentially be judging herself as well (as far as she believes). Of course it would be a different thing if she was trying to divert attention from herself to someone else. But that's a bit beyond her mental capabilities.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man they skipped on the actual reason as to why he was acting like a "villain"

Group Leader
So did the illegitimate half brother (Rafael) kill Sirius' personality or just take over the body when Sirius died from the sickness?
I noticed that the artist pretty much drew them as twins in the scene where they are tied up, which is basically impossible if born from two different women.

Edit: Nevermind, next chapter explained everything.

Double-page supporter
Boi, stop throwing a temper tantrum and sit down here! Your food's getting cold, and your friends are getting bored.

Dex-chan lover
>They will think I'm weird
Well... I think we're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past that Bakarina u.u

Maria is such a waifu

Users who are viewing this thread