Rebellio Machina - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
hahaha the female looking lead better do what ever the crap that woman was tryna say

Dex-chan lover
I bet the spiral hair bitch is a vampire and salty that her genocidal kin got destroyed by robots.

Double-page supporter
@PythiaTheLiar

History is written by the winners, I'm almost positive that the Vampire king paid a hefty amount to save his ass, and ofcourse kill the formerly 'heroic Automata'

Obviously killing off your 'heroes' would be bad PR, so the story they spread far and wide was that the Automata 'went wild and mindlessly killed all those poor and innocent bloodsuckers (and probably the general populace)

Consider it a long con, now with the 'galaxy gear' being taboo, they declawed humanity, through time and corruption they could take over without firing a shot.

Dex-chan lover
All hail our lords and saviors...JAPAN! AS ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

Not only that, they made robo-waifus a reality! That is the most important fact from this story. Not the obvious "let's pin the blame on the robots because we world leaders are greedy and want some sweet vampire riches and maybe even the secret of inmortality because my top 1 % old guy and check provider is already on its fourth heart and he still wants keep his raisin ass and dry nuts on this planet" Nope, that is just par for the course!

NOW BRING THE ROBO-WAIFUS!!!

For anyone interested, the writings on her desk are German. They include: massacre, engineer, dying, stop [coming to] school, ugly

Users who are viewing this thread