Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 13

Ahahaha "Hi, babe ♥" poor Aimu😂
This was really good, tyvm for the ch~♥

Contributor
Probably also caught him being princess carried too. Show off Tachibana's strength to the world

Double-page supporter
LMAO aww
coffee shop dude looked so scary at first how they were hiding his face but he's actually adorable and fabulous just like everyone else in this story xD

Dex-chan lover
"It looks like a girl is telling a large man to just give up." 🤣

Cool, a new friend.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls Tachibana Kohaku is undoubtedly a Japanese name, regardless of whatever happened along the way here with this series. I dunno what's going on there, it could be that the names got localized for some reason if this was originally Korean and we're getting translations from a Japanese translation or this was always Japanese from the start and it's been flagged Korean because the raws are from a Korean site? I don't know. But that name doesn't look nor sound Korean, while it does look and sound Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls My point was about the name puns probably still working but I'm half-asleep and realize now I cut that part of the post out without putting it back in like I meant to while editing my sentences. Like, if the Korean name had 호랑이 or 범 in it, that would also be tiger. If that's how it ended up as Kohaku in Japanese through whatever translation voodoo happened throughout all this, and they're keeping the names Japanese here since they already did them that way, that's how we end up talking about the kanji for tiger. We're still dealing with the Japanese stuff after all. More or less the same tiger joke could have been in either language I think. Or maybe not, I have no idea what they're doing if they don't explain it, it could have been a different name pun all together in Korean but they had to go with tiger here because of it ending up as Kohaku.

Group Leader
@givmersspls it says kanji because Hasshi's original T/N said "Kohaku's name has 'tiger' in it." and i thought that it was a bit vague and decided to be more specific and mention the kanji itself. i frequently make minor changes like this during typeset. the korean version has the same name puns. as for why i said "kanji" instead of the more neutral "character," i have no reason to give. its just what happened. hope this helps.

Group Leader
@givemersspls Glomoro Kohaku's korean name is "범후" which has "범" and refers to tiger (ofc). Her japanese name also has the kanji for tiger in it, hence the name puns.

Users who are viewing this thread