No title yet

Just wanna share one of my writings, because it seems like i can share it here. Yep, there's no title yet for this, but my line friends calls it "I Woke Up".

Ch. 0
As my consciousness slowly return, the image in front of my eyes slowly become clear. A clear wide coast of sand are presented like picturization of the beauty of coastal itself, or is it? Nevertheless at least I know where am I now, or I am? Strange, for a couple of reason I remember nothing about this place nor I could remember a thing that can brings me to this place. Everything just, Hazy.

Never mind, thinking about it will only brings me pain. I should get up and confirm my situation first.

Let’s see, as there are pretty much remains of something like a ship. I didn’t get the name wrong right? It seems I have been stranded to this place when I was taking a trip on a ship because of something that I can’t remember. I should check out the remains for anything that useful. As I pretty much wearing nothing but skin right now.

About half a hour has passed since I began searching the remains of the ship, probably. I have found several clothes, but all of them are mostly a garbage now. Leaving me with only a shirt that hanging a bit lower than my waist, but not lower enough to hid my hips. A bit risky but that’s the only thing that fits me at the moment. Other than clothes I’ve found other things like a sword, water canister, and a bag. I think I should check out more, in case there’s still something that I can use or maybe other person.

As the time passed my minds become clearer and I’ve been remember more things than before, albeit none of them are actually useful in finding my identity or the reason why I am here right now. The only things I clearly remembered right now is my own name(maybe), my age(also maybe), and basic knowledge like name of stuff and their usage.

For now, let’s wrap things up with confirming what I’ve remembered. It seems my name is Iola, and my age is 18. My appearance is, I mean I’m absolutely a girl, albeit childlike my body is well developed even in a certain part that shouldn’t get this big in the average people. My hair is somewhat silverish with an accent of blue if shined and could easily touch my waist if I leave it hanging, right now it is tied up perfectly on the back of my head. My eyes is, can be said as crystal like eyes, they have clear blue colors and Looks a bit shiny. As for my body, I have a milky white skin, delicate limbs which I couldn’t believe be able to lift the remains of this ship alone, and I can’t deny that my chest is big enough to lift my shirt away from my body and leaving my belly unprotected from the air coming from below, though I’m glad that the shirt is still big enough to cover my important parts below.

Surprisingly in the span of few hours from when I woke up, I’ve collected a bunch of item since before and made something like a makeshift camp using the remains of the ship and the leaves of the trees that grow here. Right now, I’m waiting for whatever I found as edible to be properly cooked and then all that’s left is eat it and sleep. Good night.

Critics and comments please. Do tell me if you're interested, i'll send more. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread