Splatoon

Dex-chan lover
I recall that the game had some DLC based on Shinryaku! Ika Musume, a fairly long 4koma series about the titular "squid girl" doing slice of life stuff because her plans to invade and conquer the human world were probably just a smidge beyond her actual abilities. I suppose a crossover here is unlikely though, looks like the publishers are different so they'd probably have more trouble than it's worth to even get permission to use the character for an omake or anything.

Wow...

This... this is...

terrible.

I mean, I understand that Nintendo really wanted to make as much bank of it’s weird squid game (which I have both of and enjoy). But this isn’t even good by shounen standards, it’s just “haha he’s naked” jokes and a bunch of stuff about the gameplay.

For an analogy using American media, think of Teen Titans GO! That’s what this manga reminds me of. Just soulless, tasteless, corporate toilet humor.

As a fan of splatoon I must say
This manga is such a dissapointment and a complete waste of potential
There's so much you could do in a setting like splatoon and you waste that on... this?

Dex-chan lover
I mean,I liked it.
I'm just extremely jealous that the japanese got the Senryuu suit as well as Emperor's clothes.
Other than that I'd say this is pretty good.

Edit:
As of yesterday 3/5/19. I defeated Inner Agent 3.

Dex-chan lover
I like how happy it is. Its not like the actual game where everything is salt

Dex-chan lover
even if its a manga for kids, it is still a wasted opportunity of adapting splatoon into a manga format

Dex-chan lover
Is one inherently identifiable as a kid, or is one, perchance, a squid? The question is a vexing one, oft repeated.

Art thou a kid?
Art thou a squid?
Art thou a kid?
Art thou a squid?
Art thou a kid?
Art thou a squid?

I love this manga, I seriously can't wait until the next chapters come out! It's getting quite interesting, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread