Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My Birthday

Dex-chan lover
this is like the third time this has been picked up, every time it just gets dropped again within a few chapters.

Double-page supporter
right... yet another 2nd chapter is what we needed 💀

Dex-chan lover
question, why are you doing this series too? did the other group dropped it so you plan to catch on and carry on from where they left it? i legit want to know

y re-release old ch when new ones still need tl ????????? ............... !!

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

Power Uploader
Here is date when this chapter was translated for those who are excited with this update

jthGfRI.png

Dead translation is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm assuming this is just part of the re-upping EGS is doing for some scans after they took everything down from mangadex a few months back.

@doomer
that's how this series is, dropped all over the place.
even the novel is "dropped" by it's author.
no, not by translator, by it's author, as the last update for web novel was 2017 and ... yeah, there's hardly any 'ending' even though it's flagged as 'complete'.

Dex-chan lover
Hah!! Easy Going Scans. As irrelevant as Robert Mugabe.

@Moodyz So, extremely relevant to particular people? I imagine people from Zimbabwe would find a politician who practically controlled their country for nearly 40 years anything but "irrelevant," for better or worse. Even having already been removed from his position and also dying doesn't make him irrelevant, there are history lessons there and all.

Spook there not concerned on how he's able to talk at such a young age.....sure I'll let it slide. Since I'm only here for the plot

@Rapala101 the description said he was intellegent, smart enough to talk at a young age since he was reincarnated into a baby he still would be able to think.

The Male lead's past life Mother took her anger out on him because her husband is a B-bag.

Não sei como nunca pensei nisso antes, mas deve ser um saco ter q trabalhar/fazer algo q não gosta no dia do seu aniversário

so, our protagonist clearly wishes not for cheat skills since he knows that they don't lead to happiness,
so my dear god, why do you make him not only heir to a noble family which gives him a lot of responsibility but also these way to op magic? in this world even dual elements is considered genius - and he has all six?!? not to mention being able to use them as toddler when ten is normal?
for an easy life let him be reincarnated in a rich, caring family, yes, but as the second or third son, give him one popular element and a high aptitude for it, so he has a good material basis to start his life - he already stands enough out with his unusual high intelligence from having the brain of a (smart) teenager

Users who are viewing this thread