Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Horoyoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5

I noticed while reading the story... she’s in a sticker?!
WHAAAT? I ALSO WANT A SUZUNA STICKER!
Then in the end of the chapter, it was explained, that it’s available for purchase on LINE.... 😖 unfortunately, I don’t use line (and none of my friends)

I don't think the stickers are available in my version of line! Would've loved to get it though! And thank you for the update! Today's chapter didn't have much cooking but it had a lot of sweetness!

Wow, that's one heck of a callback (all the way to the back end of Chapter 0)

Btw, to those who is willing to cross over to LINE, here is the a similar line sticker pack in question: https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/4338016/en

edit: for those who are wondering if the publisher is doing anything, https://store.line.me/stickershop/author/578552/en

seto getting mushy for suzuna is so sweet and cute ;-; his lines are killing me!!!

@infocam thank you for the links!!

I love this series so much. This Seto POV chapter was very destructive lol. All of our poor hearts...!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter: didn’t knew this manga, went back to the prequel, read it all in a day, and now I’m here catching up!

I just about died with cuteness overload! This was way too much to experience! I need to reread the entire series again! I want a Seto-kun too!! .... actually no. I don't wanna deal with a devil in the kitchen... but I want a guy who would love me as much as Seto-san does with Suzuna-chan! They have such a realistic yet adorable relationship, it's just so enviable!

i just died from the fluff. too much for my heart. too cute. too adorable.

but i still want an nsfw version of them aaarrgggh forgive my dirty mind 😂

who the fuck in their right mind dump him my man is a great cook , good looks , kind man , salary man , and dependable dude why the heck did anyone would dump he is a rare species among human i mean i am hunting someone like him for 7 months and all are captured man

Users who are viewing this thread