Kuromori-san wa Smartphone ga Tsukaenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Little Match Girls

Contributor
Sweet it's back! Dont know what happened with the old group though, but glad someone's translating it

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for continuing this! 😁

I'm guessing his plan involve using the Little Match Girl Magic to stimulates Kuromori's memories.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 27
Leaving that aside the tail, the ears are not big enough that i can't hide them anymore even with my hair.
Um, is she talking about her tail or ears? And they probably ARE big enough that she can't hide them anymore?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for picking this up!

This is random, but I think Shirayuki is probably the best slim girl I’ve seen in manga proportions-wise. I don’t exactly know how to explain it but I don’t think I’ve seen another character who looks or feels quite the same, where as most other manga I can quickly think of a really similar character. Plus most manga’s slim characters tend to actually just be tall, making them seem slim even if they’re not really. That ended up being a bit longer than I expected...

Dex-chan lover
I was confused for a second
there are so many dropped manga on my backlog that sometimes I forget about them

we need a big list of dropped manga so scans can find them more easily
we could even put bounties on them using BAT

Seem like people are being harsh on Shirayuki, but I kinda like her character.

Fed-Kun's army
So hello I'm the one who's responsible on editing stuff like rd and tsing on this sorry. Im very sorry i did a huge mistake on pg 2 and 3 :( very sorry about that

Users who are viewing this thread