Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl

Dating starts when she asks her out, not even after the first date? Damn they labeled that shit quick.

"Am I really that thirsty?"

I'm (not) sorry to say this, but yes, Kanda-kun, you are.

It started off really good, it's really disappointing how the author doesn't know how to progress the relationship. Kanda turning around and liking Ookuma in that way happened way too quickly. I really would've loved this if it was more fleshed and drawn out. Kanda getting into an unwanted relationship and slowly but surely starts gaining feelings for Ookuma, first as a friend then some incidents happen and it turns into love, something like that would've been nice. I'm not dropping this or anything because I liked the characters but this is like a poor version of Cheerful Amnesia.

Really like this one! the characters are cute. I think the story line is interesting not to slow and not to fast. Looking forward to more chapters. 😁

i hope the story still contunies after the reveal and just doesn't reveal it at the end

reading this on another site but i gave it 10/10 anyway
i also hope it doesn't end after the reveal. give us fifty chapters at least

I really don't like it when one of the leads is deceiving the other about their sex but this is actually not nearly as bad as alot of other manga I read. I hope the rest of the story will be good

Users who are viewing this thread