Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Guildmaste…

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT, Easy Going Scans with the layup to TOOR...

BOOM SHACKLACKA

Dex-chan lover
@Ta356I79xSQYiJP
I'm guessing they realized that Champion Scans and Jaimini Box lied to their faces and that they made a mistake to side with those greedy bunch. Or maybe they found that their pageviews dropped considerably since leaving mangadex (my speculation, I don't have insider info).

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan what did they even promised egs with
and iirc, egs already took their chapters at least a couple months before the sign shenanigans

i think due to some shenanigans with fa

and if what someone else said in other chapters is true, that the earlier chapters is gone from their site, i'm guessing they're freeing some space from their storage
can't be arsed to check tho

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks Just woke up to this, definitely a relief for me :v

@Aichan Actually no, they left MD well before the drama took place. As explained on their group page, they'll only upload what they "like", and Bookworm being one of them.

@Aichan You're mistaken - The departure from MD had nothing to do with theirs. We actually removed many of our series way before that happened. I won't go into specifics as to why it happened though, especially since I was not involved in that decision.

Dex-chan lover
@Ncrdrg @RonBWL @

I stand corrected, then. I thought I saw EGS as one of the groups that signed the declaration led by Champion Scans and Jaimini Box. Looking back at the list, it doesn't seem like EGS signed that declaration. Must've mixed EGS up with Hatigarm or something.

Sorry about that.

Power Uploader
@Aichan Since you've seen my name floating around a lot, yeah, it's likely Hatigarm is the name that got mixed up since I'm their ex-member :v EGS and Champion Scans are unrelated to the MD drama

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL guess now that EGS has been kind and generous enough to relieve you of all that extra work, things will look sunnier now =)

will you do the sequel later btw?

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks We have plans for that, I've bought Vol.1 for part 2 already. The problem is I can't find a high quality raw source for chapters 5 onward, so unless a solution is found, we can only scanlate vol.1 for Part 2 before we have to stop to wait for more vols to be put on sale

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks There are online raw for chapter 5+, but they're at a very low resolution, which not only isn't suitable for scanlate but Fulldriver can't really read some of the text at all. So unless we find a solution, the only way for us to scanlate is to wait for the Kindle volume edition to be on sale on Amazon :D

Contributor
@RonBWL
The second volume of the Part 2 manga goes on sale on 2019-10-05 so that’s several more (good quality) chapters for you.

Power Uploader
@Nighthawlc ah, cool, we should be able to catch it by then. At least readers will have more chapters to read before we run out of raw :v

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks We should be good to start Part 2 with the vol raw, it'll all come down to when the vol raw runs out :v I'm currently being attacked by FS on another series, but hopefully people will be nice when it comes to Bookworm so we can scanlate in peace :v

Users who are viewing this thread