The Girls' Arcadia - Ch. 2 - Elysium

Thanks for the translation! I was wondering what happened to this. Don’t quite know what to make of it yet, but the style and character designs are cute and the mc is adorable. I just hope the love interest doesn’t turn out to be some melodramatic and ‘broken’ stereotype, but I already know she will be.

Double-page supporter
Nice. Kida got her self a sweet deal. Good on her. The majority of this chapter was great. But that's obviously not gonna last. Writing a great slice of life story or, God forbid, a story about a blonde girl who has a melancholy secret of abuse and a dark-haired MC who is the sharp one and can take care of herself, is something most yuri mangaka are just not talented enough for.
I didn't think the mangaka would drop the "blonde girl has to save melancholy dark-haired girl from her life" trope so easily when I read Kida's explanation for needing a place to stay, and such is the sad state of yuri culture: I was right
On top of that she dissapeared when she was fourteen. So she stated her career at thirteen. Which means people who want to see fictional dark-haired girls breaking down in tears and see them undergo lots of abuse will certainly get their fill in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
so next chapter is the last one for this story?, it seems the volume have more stuff, but probably they have nothing to do with this story.

I don't know man, judging a story and an author's talent by the characters' hair color seems not-quite-right to me. Will you have a different opinion if they are not dark-haired and blonde?
And this story is set in college life, so she disappear at 17 and they are 20-21 now.

Well, I'm intrigued. :) The art is as sweet as sugar but the characters do still manage to feel like adults, standing on their own two feet. I'm looking forward to more. ^^

Group Leader
Thanks for the hard work! I'm waiting for the last chapter, I didn't see drama or tragedy tags so the end must be happy

Users who are viewing this thread