I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn You're misunderstanding the concept. Kusunoki's future has changed after he met Miyagi. Now those thirty days are worth about 270,000 yen. He could have bought more lifespan in the past with just 30 yen but that was his previous, unfortunate future. This one is a future where he is destined for fame but he refused it. All to pay for Miyagi's debt which she inherited from her mother unfairly.

His life is no longer worth 30 yen a year like in his past but rather it has matured into almost 300,000 yen a month thanks to her.

Kusunoki doesn't care about money. He cares for neither fame nor historical immortality. He's simply fulfilled and satisfied to have lived two months alongside Miyagi as his observer and thankful for giving him a happiness which was impossible for him to achieve in his twenty years of life along with another, previously possible but not anymore, thirty years and three months of lost and unfruitful hope.

Nothing in this world matters anymore to him. He's thankful; not towards life but rather towards Miyagi's existence, her interactions with him.

Words can't really express how much I am attached to the main characters of this story. I really love this manga.

VIP
It struck me that this is how I lost my passion in art. It slowly ceased to excite me as I gradually enjoy it less myself. Back in the days when I did it for fun, no matter how unimpressive it may be to others, I still went on. It was until years ago my aim diverted to praise and digits on the net working on art brought pain to myself.

Maybe I would pick it up again, for myself. Maybe not because of my short term memory.

Bless the mangaka and author.

Dex-chan lover
DANDAN_THE_DANDAN can u explain why he wish to die sooner and hope miyagi forget him eventhough miyagi want to be with him til last moment and dont want to forget about him?

Contributor
鹿乃-なんで

This one goes really well with this chapter. Pretty sure Miyagi would at least say "nande" at his decision.

@jonathaneze he doesn't wish to die sooner, rather he's able to accept his death earlier if her life can be free.
He knows how much she wants to be with him, but that's only her feelings. She wishes for that out of her own and only feelings, and he does the same. He cherishes her freedom more than his own lifespan, that's why he sells his remaining month for her to be freed a bit earlier. That is his way to say "thank you".
Or at least it's how I see it

Funny how I spent my time answering jonathaneze's qustion, for him to never see it, probably, only because he missed an "@" while typing his message to DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
A mere symbol missing in @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN defined how three people live their live, even if just for a little amount
The guy who never got his response, the recipient who never got the message, and me, who has spent some time for nothing
Don't you find it quite ironic?

Contributor
I thought I was ready for this, even with the spoiler I mistaken read back in the bonus 8.5 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So the Title lived up with the name of "Three Days of happiness" which is going to start now

Yeah, with the value of his life became appreciate in value, he can just buy back some years of his life with the money that he has currently if there is also a concept of buying back your life with money. Instead he could exchange the remaining time of his life to free Miyagi out of the debt so that Miyagi could have freedom. By this time, he only wish for her to have a good life in exchange of his own. Isn't that right @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN and @Shizomist.

Edit: I don't know if make yourself more valuable within your remaining lifespan would make you live longer but it certainly will make you the time remaining more valuable tho. However that brings the questions of how will you make yourself more valuable... I think that was answer by one of the chapters already...

I think he messed up what if she chose to go down with him because he sold the 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread