I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I just realized after 14 chapters that every one of these open with a vending machine photo.

And I just had the purest grin across my face after reading this chapter. I just felt so happy for him that things are going both in his and her way. I know the feels truck is gonna hit me like I'm the next isekai protagonist when this story ends but I can't help getting very emotionally attached.

Pity, joy, relief, melancholy, emptiness. It's so rare to see these emotions nowadays. I always crave for just one more story to grant me these feelings. It's so rare.

I'm not ready for it, but I need to know how it ends. This is such a great manga, I'm glad I decided to read it.

Contributor
Draw her, and show it to people. It'll probably look like a blank page anyway, but it's worth a shot.

鹿乃-「Q」&「A」
The song that I listened to while reading this chapter.

Contributor
Ironically, though he was thought to be pretending, he was gradually accepted simply for being who he was.

Banned
Assuming she can make tactile contact with her surroundings, couldn't they just watch a glass that she then picked up and drank from or something?

This whole concept is so full of holes it is just plain stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto I don't remember much but there's this anime that explained it well. Basically, when they touch it, it becomes invinsible but at the same time, the existence of that thing they touch disappears.

@RozuArison08 yeah the Bunny Girl Senpai anime is the one you're talking about. Although it appears people like him won't understand animes like Steinsgate because of "plot holes"

Users who are viewing this thread