I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

That's why I try to be happy as much as possible.
Sure I have bouts of depression from time to time but I try to not let it get me down.

I've know a lot of people online since 2012 and a lot of them think I'm always upbeat or super cheerful, stuff like that.
I don't always talk about when bad stuff happens cause I'd rather not worry anybody, and I would prefer to make people happy and since people like to see me happy, it all works out in the end.

Contributor
The song I had to listen to while reading this chapter was HOPE by Kano. It just felt really appropriate.

Been listening to 死ぬにはいい日だった (cover by Kanseru ) as I was reading this. How damn ironic the title was "It was a good day to die" in english. But a good song and good read this chapter was. It makes me happy😄

Double-page supporter
Damn this manga really hit's the feels. It's oddly relatable. Of course I'm not at all similar to the main character or even in a similar situation. I would say I'm really different. But the underlying message behind it all is what gets me.

Contributor
tumblr_ml2zj4vWST1s16bn1o1_400.gif

Its going get sad but I was laughing like an idiot while reading this chapter. And my laughter was not that of mockery but of joy and happiness, I am happy to see them like that and seeing it made me so happy.

Contributor
Wait, imma little confused. 100 yen is about a dollar, so are they saying a salary man’s yearly income is $3,000?

Hoping that middleaged bald observer guy will NTR the main character..

@Luke_chase

well some people do earn that less, at least in my country. But the prices of things are also less compared to developed countries

Dex-chan lover
Seeing them having so much fun breaks my heart but heals my heart at the same time. T-T

Man im literally crying right now reading this while listening to Glow - one(鹿乃) and Kano (鹿乃) - Yoake to Hotaru (夜明けと蛍)

Users who are viewing this thread