I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

If I were in this situation, I wonder what CDs I'd listen to the most ?

I'm honestly starting to get the feeling the whole selling your lifespan thing might actually be some sort of rehabilitation program and nothing's gonna happen to him once the three month are up. I'm probably being far too optimistic, though.

Dex-chan lover
The idea of an observer is really fucked up up because what else if he want start a fire of murder someone. If he lose the freedom to try to do that then what was the point in in selling his lifespan? This guys are greedy as fuck they want it all XD

Fed-Kun's army
@ICYCOZY

Well I suppose their there to prevent you from doing things that you wouldn’t do normally. In desperation of knowing “Hey... I only have one day left. let’s go kill people.”

I’d assume I person who would end up in prison forever would get even less than 300,000. If they get anything at all 😂

Page 9, last panel: you didn't need to call out my biggest fear like that. 😕

I'm starting to fear he had a really fulfilling life ahead of him and he was given a super low quote to discourage him from selling it :(((

edit: ok continued reading the chapter and nevermind... (unless she's telling a fictional story so he has no regrets?? ahah...)

This is my last chapter. Every time i comparing between him and me, i feel glommy.

Users who are viewing this thread