Jisatsutou - Vol. 16 Ch. 153 - Women

Jei

Can't believe this is still getting scanlated, but I appreciate it

Thanks Wraith and Death Toll for this!
I understand you like your releases redrawn, but it is ultimately a huge, unneeded, waste of time.
Reserve them for a v2.

Power Uploader
@AlexMCS Not happening. We like our releases redrawn, as you said. This is not about you readers, but about our enjoying our hobby. Deal with it.

@Kendama I've been dealing with it for years lol.
Not trying to pressure you guys or anything, just stating my opinion, but if you don't like to release without redraws, there is nothing I can do. XD
I wish I could help though, since I've always enjoyed reading your releases, but between work and my Master's, I barely have the time to read, let alone redraw.
Thanks anyway!

I can see this going 1 of 3 ways:

1.) the baby dies, and they all get sad and hit and possibly the mother/father regress to their suicidal ways

2.) the Mother Dies but the baby is fine, the father then gets all Depressed (maybe clannad After story style)

3.) they both die, Sad times, cryfest then they reflect on what they did wrong and try to improve the process with what little they have

Fed-Kun's army
Press F for Nao (?)

Jk i bet she and the kid are gonna be fine. The whole point of the manga is to give second chances and find value in life again. How not to take advantage of the "miracle of birth" to hammer the point even more? Heck I doubt the author, who just said on this chapter that they "honor all women", would allow such a bleak result to occur.

Dex-chan lover
Not Fun Facts:
In 18th century England, 3 out of every 100 mothers died at child birth.
In Roman society, 3 out of every 10 children died at birth.

Just imagine how much it would have sucked to be pregnant in even more primitive times

Users who are viewing this thread