I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
in this modern world, I bet a lot of people would sell future for the sake of easing their current life, while there's also some people who made their current life hard for the sake of better future.

Dex-chan lover
@youseiki well yeah, since theres alot of people who already have a hard current life yet no hope to have a better future.

selling future is a goldmine, not much difference with selling organs probably

What's the difference between time and life span? I can understand taken away health instead of lifespan, though they are still quite similar

Contributor
Seeing as this is so highly rated on this site, I finally decided to read it for myself.

As a re reader, I envy all of you first time readers because you are about to go for a hell of rollercoaster ride and I'll miss the times when I could marvel at every development in this manga because I never knew what would come next

Dex-chan lover
I have tried to read the first chapter back in 2017 but i drop it cause i kinda lose interest in it, because my mind is full of ecchi and shounen at that time. But now here once again im trying to read this with my taste in manga right now. Im pretty confident that i will really enjoy this. And base on what i heard on people saying this is masterpiece plus the ratings on Mangadex... Im really excited for this journey, wish me luck!

Aggregator gang
My man straight up picked lifespan without asking the benefits of the three. That's what I would do.

Dex-chan lover
The premise of selling lifespan is kinda similar to Trafford's trading club (Also a good read imo).

Pretty interesting first chapter. The fluctuating prices had me curious as to what my lifespan would sell for 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a distopian parallel world where it's normal to tell people to hurt themselves for money.

I mean, shouldn't there be something better to offer? Even nothing is better than shortening your lifespan, health... Well, maybe time but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread