Haken no Kouki Altina - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Nep

Dex-chan lover
End? Shit.

Too bad no ones translating the LN anymore.

Lol! Love the Gosick reference. Anyways, yeah too bad the manga ended since I rather enjoyed this adaptation. Anyways, time to get ready for the official English translations. But damn, this is going to be kind of painful waiting since I've been following the fan translations for so long.

@Nep
Normal there is nothing more to translate, because the author has not yet written volume 15

@Nep
not sure that this is bad news,
it means that the author will surely soon release volume 15 and 16,
because the 13 and 14 was finished translating early in 2019

and in the commentaries one of the people wrote
"Rizky Herucakra • 6 months ago
Thanks for the Chapter. Then ... waiting for another year "

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain

Felt like it was finished in late 2017- early 2018. But my sense of time has been fatally off lately. I honestly wouldn't even know what month this is unless i look at a date, which is fortunately to the bottom right of my screen. I swear i was younger than Regis when I started reading :( Now im an old man huhuhuhuhu. And then Cooking with Wild Game got serialized so there goes that as well.

Actually, I double checked, Altina got licensed by J-novel. I can stop waiting now.

@icarushector Skythewood is definitely one of the best translators. The only "problem" iirc is he can't really translator Japanese. He translates Chinese.
So someone has got to do JP->CN (he buys the official translation so its at the very least, legit) before he can CN->EN.

That means longer wait times.

Then everything i ever bothered to read that he translated ends up meeting with some kind of problem (licensing, no new release, someone took over and didn't do his job) and im left with nothing to read again. Everything gets dropped ;^;

What? That's it? Normally these sorts of events signal the start of a new arc but ok.

Aggregator gang
@sirius180

Too many things that can be spoiled because this manga is only adapt the first and the second LN volumes.

But the best next arc is
war with High Brittania, when Regis got most his military achievement for now.

Users who are viewing this thread