Author Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousa Retanode Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita
There is plenty of manga in mangadex, yet these kind of manga always got so many hatefull comment 😀

Stop being tsundere people, just accept what you really are
@AMicrowave Thanks, you're free to steal it :3
Love that Description of manga; pure genius.
God damn that description is hot
the god damn description 😂😂😂
200iq description
The best thing about it is the description.

All the unnecessarily long-ass titles should be getting this treatment imo.
powerpoint warrior or not, it looked cleaner than some people's PS work. 😭
[ ✔ ] Game mechanics,
[ ✔ ] Overly complicated and esoteric "skill" names,
[ ✔ ] OP-MC who's so self-absorbed he constantly monologues ("hmpth, I guess I have no choice but to..")
[ ✔ ] Grossly "misunderstood" by everyone but waifu.

Oh boy. This MC is one wardrobe away from being a fully-fledged-out chuuni character.
P.S: To reply to some of the comments below...Yes, I was thinking this is an "isekai" level mango. I was expecting just the right kind of crap, that can pass the time.
But rarely, there are these stories that just make you go: "Hey, I'm used to trash, but this...."
Last edited 7 days ago by Solipsist.
I'm hoping that Akira is a girl. i love tomboys!
huh? did the description change while I was reading? Think I missed it. Was it as good as the old description for the "I was transported to another world but I'm always naked" isekai?
Powerpoint Version is definitly better
sorry ...
ther are 2 chapter 1 .... of the same group-scan / editor ( right ?)

what is the "right" chapter ??

what is the difference?
@BLN123 Obviously mine! (ppt version)

The PS version was a rough and quick release version
consequently, the ps version has included the full translation of all of the ability texts (instead of just one) and a tl note about eiyuu and yuusha.
Last edited 6 days ago by readercat.
ok , thanks !!!
Love the PowerPoint version. I always find PS to be exceedingly tedious. I could typeset an entire chapter in almost no time using PowerPoint or even Paint. PS just takes me forever to do things with. I can even redraw faster in PP or Paint. Thank you very much for the chapter(s), no matter which version you prefer! Excellent work!