Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Took Children Under My Care in Another World

Dex-chan lover
yaay HQ pages

might as well re-read since i already forgot the storyline details

Fed-Kun's army
Well, he is a god... so its legal to do him right? ... 😇

And Mangadex weird again, sure i marked it :x well, found again, so its okay :D the kids are still too cute

Too easy. Let him get everything.
What a lazy, half-hearted writing. I bet the children will just become some background and plot progress without any actual "raising children"

Dex-chan lover
This feels especially meaningless, even among the OP MC isekai easy living series. A bloody god is looking after the dude 24/7, going as far as giving him all the items he could possibly need. That's even worse than the Nonbiri Nouka series, where the dude got a single (albeit reletivaly multipurpose) tool. He still needed to look for sources for most of the stuff and materials he needed. But the MC of this series has the god supplying his infinite storage with new, specific stuff as soon as he thinks of needing it.

This is a bit too much for me.

Idk why you guys are complaining. This isn't a "protagonist was sent to another world to defeat a demon lord and learn about the power of friendship" kind manga. It's just a sweet lovely story about an OP isekaied mc and two cute and lovable children

Dex-chan lover
All those skills, yet "Washing - 12" and "Cleaning - 3" pffffffffhahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread