Souboutei Kowasubeshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - Inside Rokurou

Dex-chan lover
Woah, looks like Rokurou DID have a plan after all. Woohoo!

Double-page supporter
When you think you can kill the pup, but it were actually the last boss.

Power Uploader
Mysteries so far:

- Where is Makoto? I don't think he and Deido are the same person, by the way.

- I get that people who were possessed by the aliens stop aging, and that Deido gets the same treatment because he submitted the invaders to his will. But how have Kaerikuro and Zanka remained young all this time? Is it time travel, or does time pass differently inside Souboutei?

It's just like when you have a lucid dream with someone you know isn't alive or around anymore. And you know you won't see this person when you wake up, and you desperately want to them to be around, but you have to wake up. It hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kendama
Yeah, Deido and Makoto looked alike but Deido looked different as a child, and the memories seem wrong. However, I think the new girl may have a link to Makoto somehow. After all, she has those strange water- and hair-manipulation powers. If Makoto isn't Deido, then who knows what effect Makoto and Grampa's water have had on the supernatural myths and occurrences of Japan? Something like Makoto eventually dying of old age, or succumbing to injuries, and spreading his remaining alien water throughout what would become sacred and purified places, sometimes and somehow inherited by certain people, like the new girl. That could be why she senses Rokurou as well, because they both have a bit of Gramp's alien water in them.

Invader really should've looked a bit further in, would've realized that Seiichi didn't bring Rokurou along for his compassion, he brought him along because of his UNYIELDING RAGE.

Users who are viewing this thread