Change 1 2 3

Dex-chan lover
Real description: MC wastes his life trying to hook up with the most defective chick imaginable instead of a far better girl that actually likes him. Seriously, she's so screwed up her other personalities don't even know how to fix her.

Dex-chan lover
is this an old series? This premise belongs in the 2000s

wimpy as fck MC with a retarded sense of 'justice' and weirdass girl combo

Dex-chan lover
05 to w/e. It`s already been completely translated so it`s not like there are going to be delays. MC is what he is, but definately better than the chick deserves.

MC is a decent guy, I'm happy for him. Ending felt a bit rushed (can't remember if it was axed) it was handled on a good note. The Fight scenes in this are incredibly good though (especially the fan service). It's a damn shame this never had an anime adaption.

This is an awesome series but what kills me the most is that the artist hasn't done any work since 2011, at least according to MU. He's really talented.
Edit - I forgot how exhibitionist this was, like a lot. Also loves to use rape bait as a fair warning. Still one of the best manga though.

Dex-chan lover
one of the few series where the shy MC actually grows beyond his scope and starts dating the girl, even if the girl was the one to initiate.

xaraphina: Real description: MC wastes his life trying to hook up with the most defective chick imaginable instead of a far better girl that actually likes him. Seriously, she's so screwed up her other personalities don't even know how to fix her.
+1

The ending seems rushed moreover, I am disappointed they did nothing of Zero. Instead of rejecting her it would have been better to "appease" her or something in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Don't read this manga expecting a story about a weak kid becoming badass. This is not what this manga is about, plain and simple. If you want to try this manga expecting a some kind of "Kenichi" you will be disappointed and frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread