Radiant - Vol. 12 Ch. 86 - Devour Him

Dex-chan lover
at this speed we'll be done with the volume in a week already

Dex-chan lover
I am liking Sargon, he didn't have prejudice about Melie and Ocoho for them being sorceresses, and his opinion of Seth is only sustained by Bome's report, only for now i hope, he is the type that sees with eyes unclouded. Ininna has some eyes to see all of that in the spam of some seconds.

It was implied some were it the two of them are thaumaturges too? Because if not i feel that this says something about the inquisition selection of their thaumaturges.

The Mesnie aren't pushovers, i was asking myself how strong they were and this fight against Yaga says that they are trouble, primarily that strong fantasia resistance of them and if i understood right there is more of them

I agree with @alacaelum. Hope Sargon ends up being more of an ally like Dragunov has been, in the loose sense of the word - which in turn will also have Ininna helping, I suppose. Love her design.

Dex-chan lover
So just now i observed something, the extra limbs of The Mesnie { the arms/legs and the wings } are probably from nemesis, this is why they can apparently use sorcery barehanded, to fly and control the infections they stole.

Aggregator gang
I completely forgot what the Mesnie were supposed to be.
Anyway, this volume will fell super short again. I love this not-so-japanese-manga because of how it sees right and wrong differently than the average shonen. But this volume here won't give us much progress I guess.

Power Uploader
Between Myr and Angouvant the Flamboyant, their world truly has some wonderful poets.

@ShinGetsu You're wrong, we get quite a bit of character developement, but we're also introduced to a LOT of new characters, as well as some factions/units and objects we've never seen before. Overall, for a volume that is just the beginning of what have been announced to be a big arc, it's really exciting, and also, volume 13 will be released the 6th December, which mean the hype won't cool down as much as it has between volume 11 and 12

Users who are viewing this thread