Gofun Go no Sekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - What The Hell

Dex-chan lover
Combine the book with mc's power to just rewind certain point then

Dex-chan lover
"Hey look! The strange book that magically describes our adventure doesn't talk about the part you said you read"
..."We are sure you just completely misread a part of the book (while remembering the rest of it very well)"

Yeah, because in a world where killing buddha appearing from nowhere, people going back in time and people being able to use psychic powers, a prophetic book that can rewrite itself on top of already describing what happens to us is just not believable, right?

Dex-chan lover
The manga is ending very soon. Final chapter will be published this Sept 11.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-04/hiroshi-fukuda-ends-gofun-go-no-sekai-manga/.150738

Likely cancelled, at 6 volumes.

Fed-Kun's army
it's me. i wrote that book, that's right i've been a prophet all along didn't expect that huh?

Fed-Kun's army
@Iamnormal

You... You...! You lied to me! You said you were normal! You said you were nothing extraordinary! But you lied! You lied!

Dex-chan lover
You know girl this might be a good time to tell the others the rest of the spoilers of the book

Group Leader
wow, im surprised it even got 6 vols. because the characterization and plot and common sense is allll over the place

Dex-chan lover
woooow... hmm in a supernatural situation is it more likely you would believe in supernatural things?

Double-page supporter
The chapter's name really expresses how I feel about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I was willing to give this series a lot of good faith about it's story.... rrrriiiiiiight up until we suddenly get flashed with the minor showering. That's about enough for me.

Fed-Kun's army
if a generic manga/anime trope (showering) is enough to make you drop a series then i dont think anime/manga is for you.

Okay theory time
My guess that the author of this book is Michiru and that's her pen name, about how the book was change is based on the actions of Yamato. Maybe when he escaped alone then when he went back in time, that's what he did in "that time line"
Soo.. Basically its Steins Gate all over again but you only have one chance to go back to the past

Is Michiru the one that caused this all along just because none of the twins confessed to her? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread