Release That Witch - Ch. 67 - Team Framework

Thanks for the scans. I take it, that this means you guys are back right?

Last page definitely is out of order. It doesn't fit there at all.
E: Nvm my own pc was bugging out with the previous chapter last page showing up there.

Oh great a useless noble came about. He doesn't look particularly smart, and by how fat he is not exactly a positive trait for nobles to have. So I'd imagine he is going to be less than helpful with his stereotypical looks.

Group Leader
This should of gotten an anime but it’s postponed because they leaked the trailer

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for measuring in Washing Machines. Keep using only the best metrics. Gotta go cut my 10,000 post-it note square yard next, should only take time to boil 15 eggs individually.

Dex-chan lover
Prince, your bayonet just won’t work if every part is the exact same size.

Double-page supporter
reminds me of the photo of the old man's house in the middle of the road in China.

Dex-chan lover
"You abandoned your house, which was in the way of the wall being build to defend the town. It was seized under eminent domain, and the fact you weren't around to protest just means you gave up all rights to it."

Dex-chan lover
@Claith How long does it take to boil an egg individually? I only measure things in bananas, so please answer in the number of bananas it takes.

Dex-chan lover
My my... now we start of with the chapters and we already have the first noble victim.

I see, so...
6600 washing machines =~ 21 120 feet =~ 4374.45 yards

Where should I put washing machine on this bs diagram below? (ez)

aA1p5p9_700bwp.webp

Oh good, I'll remember to use washing machines as an unit of measurement next time a need to do some measuring

Users who are viewing this thread