Player Reborn - Ch. 55 - Blade Testing

make him to fight abnormal boss that get buffed because the dev affraid he was cheating for points,
no no no...
get him monster for points farmimg

XD

Fed-Kun's army
In a real game, they would just delete his account and block him from re-registering without any evidence of malfeasance.

I've been banned from multiplayer server networks for playing while sleep deprived. I would just react to any moving objects and headshot them while running laps around the map, or by taking extreme advantage of game mechanics. In Alien versus Predator 2, I would get banned from servers for clinging to the ceilings above doorways, and headbite people as they came though (usually a one-shot kill), or using AP ammunition with the few guns that had it, and just melt down armored classes. Didn't cheat, but apparently being any good at a game with special gameplay mechanics is impossible without cheating, right? Feh.

That poor poor Hydra Dragon.... Lol, the face it makes when he finds out it can regenerate is priceless.

Aggregator gang
3. How Old Are You?
Ranged from teens to working adult

I'm guessing that most of the people here are teens teasing the QC as an adult XD

HEFUCKEDUP.png

Users who are viewing this thread